- Next Event:
- KSPTA is requesting your help again this year with designing the logo for the pin. The theme this year will be "My Driver = My Safety Hero". The pin shall also say "KSPTA 47 years". This slogan can be designed in any fashion. Such as: on a child's shirt, or on the front of a bus, or a stand alone letter design. Let your imagination be your guide. The maximum pin size is 1.5 inches tall. Please keep this in mind but also be aware that the professionals can make your design fit. The reward this year for the winner is a full paid conference registration which is a $75.00 value. Submit these drawings by the April 15th deadline. Submit these drawings to one of these 2 e-mails.
- VERY IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT THE UPCOMING DISTRICT SAFETY COMPETITIONS:
- Click here
- District Safety Competitions:
- SC/NW/SW District Safety Competition - Saturday May 6th - NE Magnet, 5550 N Lycee, Bel Aire.
- NE/SE/NC District Safety Competition - Saturday May 13th - Washburn Rural HS, 5900 SW 61st. St.,
- Summer Conference and Competition
- The Study Guide for the upcoming safety competitions is now available here and under the District tabs.
- The registration form for the SC and the NE/SE District Safety Competitions are now available here and under the District tabs.
- Looking for employment in the bus industry? Districts and contractors all over the state are looking for everyone from drivers to directors. Please check the employment tab for current information.
- In the News:
- On Thursday November 19th KSPTA Executive Director Jim Schwartzman and North Central Vice President Doug Messer did a monthly safety meeting for the drivers at USD 333 Concordia promoting KSPTA and giving information on District and State Safety Competitions and Conferences.
If you would like to have something like this at your district please contact us.
We would love to come to your Transportation Center and explain the many wonderful benefits that KSPTA has to offer.
There are many ways to contact us:
(under "Kansas State Pupil Transportation Association"),
(look for your District Vice President under the "Our Districts" tab, other members under the "Executive Member" tab, or you can click on the "Contact Us" tab),